A while ago my friends Denike( @denike_xo) and Katherine (@katiebby24) tagged me for the “20 facts about me” on Instagram. I successfully did it but decided to make a post about it, you can also click HERE to find out 7 detailed facts about me,yes I really want you to know me 🙂
So let’s do this!!!
1. My name is Timiebi Dawn Oyintare Ebitibituwa and I’m a girl 🙂 .
2. I’m a recovering narcissists ( okay I lied, I really,really love myself) yay #teamSelfLovE .
3. I am a child of the most high God, I don’t do all I’m supposed to do but I love Him a lot and still in awe of His love for me despite all I’ve done(trust me,I’ve done a lot).
4. I can’t stand dirty kitchens, I get
batshit crazy, start foaming at the mouth… err err I just really hate dirty kitchens.
5. As you can tell, I’m suffering from a mild case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).My flatmate thinks I need to calm my
titties mammary glands down. hehehehe 😀
6. I love music, I sing, I’m in a band. Music makes me happy. Music is life.
7. My dad is a police officer, my grandfather was a police officer and my mum works with the police ( Head Teacher at Police Children School Akure).
8. I’ve been told I’m a drama queen I still believe I’m not!
9. I don’t like people, this is a weird fact about me as I know a lot of people( not to worry I’m working real hard on my people skills).
10. I love my mum! She is a perfect example of strength, pillar, intelligence, perseverance, godly and so much more.
11. I love good food ( err we need it to survive duh) those melt in your mouth, tantalize your brain and make you stop breathing for a few seconds food! Oh and cooking, can’t eat food that’s not presented well( I can decorate food for Africa).
12. I dance on the street (bus stop, train station etc) and no I’m not crazy!
13. I dislike my arms( I call them Christian mother arms, if you’re Igbo you’ll get it ).
14. I’m scared of water, let me be specific; large body of water I cannot walk out of. God gave fishes gills for a reason,ain’t nobody seeing fishes walking on land.
15. I love being alone; best place to turn up; in bed with Cuds,watching movies and drinking tea(p.s I love tea)
16. I will go outta my way to help the people in my life and I mean go OUTTA my way! I also blame myself for people’s mistakes ( I’m learning and practicing how not to).
17. I’m a recovering(by faith) insomniac.
18. I have a godson Oluwatobiloba Deron Alabi and begging friends to give me babies( don’t ask me about mine) Update; Tobi has a brother now, fun fact; he was born the same day as Tobi 🙂
19. I can, I will, have done and will do anything for my family (@toikaybee @ebitibituwa ) Update: I used their Instagram handles as this was for Instagram. ( I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers by the way).
20. I make sure everyone I meet is left with one of these; a smile, laughter, extreme joy. P.S I am a loveable person( or so I’d like to think).
21. If I don’t go against the rules and make it 21, the facts will be incomplete!! Hehehehe
So fact 21: I love HARD, head over heels, Shoulders toes …. And even though everything that has happened to me screams
f%#$£k love I know I won’t ever stop loving LOVE and whoever happens to be the “object of my affection”.
To answer the question going through your mind ( yes you! ) yes I am SINGLE and for the first time in a long time, I love it!!!
Posted 12 weeks ago on Instagram.
There we have it people 20(+1) random facts about me 🙂 I have been so busy these past weeks which is the reason I’ve been away(believe me this time it’s not just a pitiful excuse 😛 ). Hopefully you’ll believe me when you read the next post (yes there will be another post in a couple of days).
I’ll be starting the paper version of ” 22 things I’m thankful for” on the 10th December (click HERE to read last year’s post) and will hopefully post it on the 31st of December. Finally I cannot wait for 2015 as I have been given the theme of the year, it starts with the letter F ( oh no I’ve said too much 🙂 )
I’m so excited for the beautiful things God will do in the remaining days of 2014, don’t give up on that special request, the Lord will surprise you. It’s not over until it’s over!!!
Have a lovely evening/morning/afternoon(wherever you are in the world) and always remember, your smile is the best thing about someone’s day so ; SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!!!