Reading this scripture inspired a few quotes/insights on loving someone God’s way, here’s a few things I came up with;
- I love you because God loves me and even loves you more.
- To fully love another person, you must understand and completely accept the love God has for you.
- When you fully accept God’s love, then it can overflow into another person’s life.
- A successful relationship depends on each person’s ability to love themselves, God and then one another.
- When you become comfortable with God’s love, another person’s declaration of love doesn’t scare, intimidate or confuse you.
So here I am fulfilling my promise of posting something soon (yippie!). The beauty of the list above is that it is not limited to a boy-girl relationship, it cuts across a lot of relationships; father-daughter, frenemies, church members, friendships etc.
Saw the photo above on Instagram and I was in tears hehehehe is it true? According to the comment on the page I saw this, this is synonymous with Nigerians! I want to believe we have other ways of showing love o, hehehehe 😀 Are there other ways you show your significant other you love them? Let me know in the comment section.
How’s your week coming along? I am having a great day;now this is me faith-speaking here as I’m feeling some type of way.
Since I started working, I’ve been having the Monday blues and all I want to do at the end of work is to sleep! Anyhoo, happy happy thoughts.
Have a blessed week and always remember someone out there looks forward to your smiles everyday, so smile like you never have this week.
So I’ve been listening to a lot of Nigerian music(did someone say they’re proud of me? Hehehe).
I’ll leave y’all with this super sweet video by one of my fav singers; Adekunle Gold. I hope you enjoy it and I’ll talk to y’all later 🙂
Here’s Orente by Adekunle Gold