Hello quirkies, I hope you are all doing well and having a great week so far. Our blog, So we got nominated for the sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by two wonderful bloggers: Sharon Salu and Lifetitudes. Thank you wonderful sister, numerous hugs sent your way!
First off, to accept the award I have make sure that i follow the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site;
- Put the award logo on your blog;
- Answer the ten questions sent to you;
- Nominate five blogs;
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
So I’ve done No.s 1 and 2, doing No.3 in a bit but this means I have to answer 20 questions chai! I got this. Let’s get to this!!!
First set of questions by Sharon Salu.
- Why do you write/blog? I blog because I feel a sense of peace when I write and there’s this happiness that comes with every “Publish” button I click, I’ve also met awesome people through blogging. Oh and maybe I sorta kinda want a mansion on banana island *just kidding* or am I?
- What is your favorite color? That’s simple; RED!! Red anything makes me happy especially red lipstick *hint* if you’re thinking of getting me a gift 🙂
- If you could invent one device that would change the world, what would it be? I came up short on this one and asked a friend, he said a device that can troubleshoot human behaviour and fix them 🙂 On a deeper thought level, I would create a free for all device that can permanently cure any human disease; cancer, hepatitis, HIV, Malaria etc
- What book(s) did you read that made a profound impact on your life? Not being corny or stereotypical; The Bible. It has transformed and keeps transforming my life in ways unimaginable.
- What language(s) can you speak apart from English? Yoruba, pidgin English and a few phrases in French, Clara has challenged me to broaden my language skills sha 🙂
- Name one song you can’t get out of your head : Why the f**k you lying you always lying…. check it out here:
- Hugs versus Handshakes: Which do you prefer? HUGS!!!!! I love hugs, they’re just the best thing ever!!
- Which country would you love to visit? Barbados
- Complete this sentence: The world needs more … kindness
- Complete this sentence: The world needs less …liars
And the second set of questions by lifetitudes..
- Whats the best compliment you have received? Honestly, I don’t know but I know I love it when someone tells me how great a friend I am 🙂
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? I want a massage and a big sloppy kiss!
- If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? That’s very simple Dodo!!!!! For my non-Nigeria readers; dodo equals fried plantain.
- What cheers you up? Minions!!!! wait seeing people I love happy and watching comedy shows; Michael McIntyre is my fave comedian followed closely by Kevin Bridges
- Do you consider romance an important part of a relationship? Of course yes, and romance doesn’t have to be the cliché things we see in the movies, just little things that show me I am loved completely.
- If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why? I want to go all cliché and say no one as I love being me but I want to be Bill Gates, so I can be very rich for a day and still use my wealth to impact change in many lives.
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to? Swimming and I have a valid reason; we don’t have fins -_-
- What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself? So I was stumped and asked for advice and here’s what I got; My brain(duh), my breast and my HAIR… I think I’ll go with my hair sha 🙂
- Where is your favorite place to go on a weekday afternoon when you have no plans or obligations? Nowhere, my bed is my favourite place o!
- If you were going to go to the movies alone, what would be the perfect film for you to watch by yourself? For someone who goes to the movies alone, anything but horror and romance will do; who will I hold on to when scared or emosh?? heheheh
Phew I did it!! I answered all Yippie!!!!!
My nomination *drumroll please……*
My ten questions to my nominees;
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What’s the weirdest food combination you’ve ever had?
- If you could do anything(work related) what would it be?
- What makes you happy?
- If you had an unlimited amount of cash and can only buy one item, what would it be?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- Do you have a role model?
- What is your favourite TV character?
- If you had the power to change something about the world, what would it be?
- If you could live in any country, where would you live?
PS: Nominees please let me know when you do accept the nomination and are done answering the questions. Have a lovely Tuesday. Talk to y’all later xxx