Hi there, I am jumping for joy that you are thinking about giving your tastebuds a delightful treat. My name is Timiebi and I am the face, smile and most importantly, hands behind Quirkytims Kitchen.
Quirkytims Kitchen was borne out of my love for cooking. From the days of experimenting with my small pot growing up in a bid to deceive myself that I was making a new meal, to making Sunday lunch for my friends at uni, cooking has always been a soothing and calming experience for me, so after many “you should try selling your food”, I said to myself “why not take this passion and turn it into a business?” and that’s how I started.
It has not been an easy road as I have had to put the business on hold due to my nomadic lifestyle and other life challenges. However, from the 1st of June, 2020, I will be back, better and ready to serve you. So shoot me an email and I will be delighted to take your taste buds on a delicious journey while being easy on your pockets.
I can’t wait to hear from you.
Quirkytims Kitchen is a small catering business based in Abuja that specialises in affordable homemade Nigerian and continental cuisines.
We make simple yet tasty meals for small parties; birthdays, naming ceremonies, house warming etc.
At the moment, we only offer weekend delivery service. This is a service where you place your order for 2L-5L bowls of your preferred dish in the course of the week and we deliver over the weekend.
Our goal is to make every customer’s food experience unique, delightful and satisfying. Please send us an email and Timiebi will delighted to work with you to ensure that you get the best for your budget.
How to place your order.
- Confirm the menu of the week by sending an email or checking our Instagram, Facebook or Twitter pages.
- Send an email to us with your order between 9am-5pm from Monday to Thursday. You can also call +2349077772257 to place your order.
- Your order should be received before 5pm on Thursday to allow enough time to purchase items required.
- You relax and wait for your delivery.
- Your order will be delivered on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 7pm.
- Receive your order and enjoy your meal.
Feast your eyes on some of the beautiful creations we have made in the past.